Want to have sweet romantic success with your guy this Valentine’s? Gals you can shoot Cupid’s arrow straight through the heart of your man with these 5 heart melting Valentine Presents For Men ideas.
One thing that separates couples with ‘out of this world’ relationships, is they never stop doing new, fun and exciting things with their partner. In other words, they never stop doing those things that make them laugh and smile at each other and neither should you.
Spend this Valentine’s Day doing fun things. Believe me when I say that NOTHING can rekindle the excitement in your relationship more than going on a fun and creative Valentine date together.
All of the following 5 “Valentine Presents For Men” ideas can be combined with a creative Valentine’s date.
1. Buy two stuffed animals, one reflecting your personality and the other reflecting your love’s personality. Dress them with telltale accessories that leave no doubt that they are you and your man. Attach a note on one that says, You’re my…roaring lion… handsome hippo…gentle lamb…devoted puppy, frog disguised as a prince, and on the other, I’m your…pussycat, tiger, tootie muffin, cuddle bunny or whatever your nick name is.
2. Make a box-within-a-box package. Wrap a small item and place it in a larger box with an item that isn’t wrapped. Wrap that box and place it in yet a larger box with another unwrapped item. Do this until you have one large box wrapped with loving messages written all over it.
3. Buy tickets to the movies or sports event and put the “prize? in a box of Cracker Jacks.
4. Make a CD of love songs and put it inside a clear plastic case. Design a cover and list each song and a little write-up on how it relates to your feelings or the memories of being together.
5. Wrap little gifts and hide them all over the house. Write up “hint” sheets for their locations. Play Scavenger Hunt and watch your guy delight in solving the clues and finding special treats.